Tuesday, February 3, 2009
2009
Here it is, 2009. March will be a year ago I was diagnosed with leukemia. Mark bought a house in Porrtland for us to co-habitat together in. I fianally have a place to lay my head and call home. Best part, he is there with me to share our life together. It seems as though things are just getting better and better. Life is good these days. Although we have a few hills to climb yet with this disease, I believe we will be able to go through it together. The long distance between us hasn't hurt us, just made us stronger. He is the most wonderful person I have ever met and been with, concerned, kind, caring, strong and makes me feel special. He has a wonderful family that has accepted me as part of this family. Strong family values, everyone is concerned and worries. That makes me feel even more special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment